What to Expect
We like to think of CCC as not just a church but also a home and family. So when you come we know you’ll get a friendly welcome, a non-threatening atmosphere, a smile and even a listening ear if you need it.
And just as importantly you’ll have an experience with others where you meet God in a very authentic way, learn practical truth from the Bible and see faith modeled and lived out in the lives of others.
You’ll also learn about opportunities to dig deeper into your faith, get help training your children in spiritual truth and find places where you can enjoy community with people who care.
Here are also a few other specifics at CCC that make up our D.N.A.:
- Casual atmosphere. You can come as you are.
- A nursery and programs for children and students.
- Uplifting music and worship.
- Relevant and compelling teaching from the Bible about real life.
- Opportunities to serve others.
- Authentic, real people.
- A place where you can hurt, grow and experience life.